About three and a half months ago, I set out to create my debut solo album. The only problem was, I didn’t have a clue as to what this album would be about. I racked my brain for about a week and still nothing came to me. Then, it hit me. Why not tell my own story?
So I did just that.
The name of my album is Soliloquy. A “soliloquy” by definition is the “act of speaking one’s thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play.”
So basically throughout this album, I’m thinking out loud and not caring who hears. Since every song on Soliloquy is based on a moment in time in my life, it is meant to be listened to from start to finish for the sake of the storyline.
I put my all into this thing, and I pray it resonates with those who hear it.
2. Soliloquy ft. Levi Hinson (Co-Prod. By Levi Hinson)
3. Focused (Prod. By Kaleb Mitchell)
4. Lost My Way ft. B. Cooper (Prod. By Kaleb Mitchell)
5. Human (Cover) (Prod. By Kaleb Mitchell)
6. Land of the Free (Prod. By Anthony Cruz)
7. Perfect (Prod. By Kaleb Mitchell)
8. Guilt Vs. Shame
9. Moving On ft. Adrian Stresow (Prod. By Wontel)
10. Going For Broke (Prod. By Anthony Cruz)
Follow @KalxbMitchxll on Twitter